Saturday, November 30, 2013

NYX Cosmetics Mini Haul + Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone


I love NYX Cosmetics, they're affordable and some of their items are really really great. The shadows are the first single shadows I bought from NYX. Iced Mocha is dubbed as MAC's Satin Taupe dupe all over is internet. Naturally, I have to get it. I didn't plan to get Flamingo, hell, I didn't even know the shade existed until I Googled for NYX swatches. It's a beautiful purplish gold, almost duo chrome-y and probably will look better on fair skin? I have medium skin and I'm not sure how it will look on me. Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants!

The Round Lipsticks are repurchases except for Snow White. I need a in-yo-face red, I was actually going to buy NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella in Sephora's VIB Sale, but then I read some reviews that say it's a pain to sharpen the pencils, because they're soft and there's a lot of wastage.

  1. Single Eye Shadow Flamingo
  2. Single Eye Shadow Iced Mocha
  3. Slide On Pencil Brown Perfection
  4. Single Eye Shadow Silk
  5. Round Lipstick Snow White
  6. Black Label Lipstick Diva
  7. Kiss the Star Lipgloss Set
  8. Round Lipstick B52
  9. Round Lipstick Milan

I also bought Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette. I finally gave in. I convinced myself that I don't need it but a comment on Temptalia website somehow assured me... And in the cart it went. I'm weak like that.

The lipgloss set was such a steal I think it's $10 for 3 lipglosses. The colors are Sugar Pie, Beige (Beige is the pink color), and Natural. I want to try NYX Black Label Lipstick, but the swatches of the Black Label always looked sheerer than the Round Lipstick, I like opaque colors but I thought I'd try one.

I love product photography, it's the reason why I'd rather put a collage of pics from NYX rather than posting my half-assed photos. It's 11 pm and my room lighting is far from perfect. I may post the real pictures of the haulage some time next week.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment