Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sephora 2013 VIB Sale: Wishlist

Yello!

Tis the season to be jolly. And broke, apparently. So here's my carefully curated list for Sephora's 2013 VIB Sale 


I have Naked 2 and I'm so impressed, I decided to get its predecessor. Just after I placed my order on Sephora, I read the news on the blogosphere that Urban Decay is launching its third installment (fourth, if you count Naked Basics) of Naked palette. Apparently Sephora France accidentally sold Naked 3 too early and some people managed to buy them before Sephora pulled the palette off the shelves!

One lucky French blogger uploaded the swatches: Whee Confetti

2. LORAC Pro Palette - OUT OF STOCK

I'm still on the fence about this foundation. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ is my fail-proof foundation. I like the coverage, the staying power and shade 35 matches perfectly with my post-summer skin. The kit contains the HD primer, HD powder and the kabuki brush as well. It's a great way to try the items before committing to the full sized products.



With the help of a beautiful elf in Denver, I managed to place an order on Sephora's website. Too bad the Hourglass palette is out of stock. As a matter of fact, all their individual Ambient Lighting Powders are out of stock as well. LORAC Pro Palette is also out of stock but I got mine at Ulta (yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment