Saturday, November 30, 2013

OneDirection "This Is Us 3D" World Premiere: The Clothes

OK, so this is an ooold draft I'm trying to salvage. When I was in UK couple of months ago (August I fink?) I came across the photos from the OneDirection world premiere of something something (I'll get it right for the title) lol... But please, check out the clothes, oh the glorious clothes! I've always paid attention of what the boys are wearing, because they're awesome, that's why. Lol.


I'll have to confess I only know the names of two boys, Zayn and Harry. Zayn because he's hot (no pedo) and Harry because he's chums with T. Swift. I know there's a Liam, but I don't know which and the names of the last two escape me. PERDONAME!!




Now would you look at this beauty (the jacket!). It's the harness jacket by Lee Roach from his F/W 2013 collection. I remember clicking a link to Harvey Nicks website, that brought me to a similar jacket, but not exactly the same style pictured below. I really REALLY dig this jacket. I have a similar one by Zara without the leather part and the middle tie (the harness?) and apparently Pippa Middleton has one too, lol.

Seriously this jacket, is so so chic it hurts...to learn that the price is so damn expensive, unlike the pleather Topman jacket the next dude below is sporting.



Now, can you believe that this guy's wearing pleather? Yes, faux leather. Synthetic! To a red carpet premiere! I guess it's good for the animal lovers out there? But the jacket looks a million dollar. I like the biker/sporty-sleek combo.



I swear I have the link to Topman website that light your path to this jacket but it got lost in August so I can only show the picture I took from Topman website.



Now for this one, I kept the link in the draft so I can link where you can buy this cool varsity (hopefully) Saint Laurent Leather-Trimmed Wool-blend Varsity Jacket



Harry's shirt is Burberry Prorsum Heart Print Cotton Shirt, available in navy blue, deep claret and black & white. It's flirty, but not creepily so. Still acceptable and totally adorbs. In my opinion, Harry, most of the times, is the stylish-est of them all. And apparently he's worn it several times before the premiere! Re-using clothes FTW (only if you're a celebrity).


I'm not even going to talk about the dude with the capri pants and small jacket. Love his shoes and the pocket square, but that's it. No love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment